3.5
Additional Fees
Number of Destinations

Same old story. I made a downpayment on a trip. To WESTGATE resorts, (check them out! whewww).

I do not plan on traveling.

Now they want another $398 to 'lock in the trip'.

When I tell them to keep the downpayment, but I am not traveling, they say they will charge me the price of the complete trip of $1,700 immediately.

That can't be legal.

Such phone sales tactics are incredible. I never consented to buy an entire trip. I agreed to make a downpayment for which I would pay the rest when I desired to travel. . . They have twisted the wording such that the phone sales person really thinks I am going to pay. . .

We will see about that.

I am done buying 'great travel opportunities' forever.

Reason of review: Phone Harassment.

Preferred solution: Sacrifice my down payment. Leave me alone..

Had an Experience with Global Fulfillment Services?

Comments

GlobalFulfillmentServices
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States #1199193
Global Fulfillment Services Verified Representative

I apologize about the experience that you had however, we have had a lot of trouble with other Marketers using our name and old database to scam our customer out of more money. We have recently addressed the issue and made our database of over 8000 clients aware of this and gave them ways to avoid it.