Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Number of Destinations

I started receiving phone calls from these terrorist about two weeks ago. I was called me from an anonymous number and the guy started in with telling me that I had defaulted on a vacation package that I had bought and that I was in the process of being sent to collections.

It caught me off guard my gut instincts told me that it was a scam. I argued with the guy regarding the legitimacy of his statements and he insisted that I owed $1,900.00 for a vacation that I did not complete. I told him to go fly a kite and he hung up on me. He has since called me at least a dozen times and I have received other calls from reps that work there.

I researched the one travel package that I did buy over the phone and that package has not expired. A female GFS rep called me today and referred to charge that I made on my American Express card. I don't how she ascertained that information since I have called AMEX and they verified that they don't give out that information to anyone.

I am calling Island Vacations tomorrow as they're the company that I bought the vacation from and they're the only party that has my AMEX payment info. They are probably going to deny any involvement with GFS as I've already called them once about this, but I'm going to hold them responsible for allowing my payment information to be compromised.

Review about: Global Fulfillment Services Customer Care.

Comments